8
apekoda 8 points ago +8 / -0

No we are not fucked. We are holding our shares so that the hedge funds don't have any shares to borrow. This is a very boring long term strategy. Not One Share Back. Right now we the retail investors own about 80% of the GME shares. We save our bananas and buy the other 20% one share at at time. Then the hedgies are fucked and we go to the moon.

2
apekoda 2 points ago +2 / -0

Congrats Fren... double-digit Apeman. This is the way...

1
apekoda 1 point ago +1 / -0

FOMO (Fear Of MIssing Out) is a killer. The market is like waves on the ocean and you're a surfer. You might miss the first ideal wave, but that does not mean that another good wave will come along. You have your money in an account. You're ready for the next wave. Be patient and it will come.

3
apekoda 3 points ago +3 / -0

You have to understand that this is a team game that we're playing. Everything depends on everyone not selling what shares that they have. If anyone sells, that slows down the Mother of All Short Squeezes (MOASS). We can't afford to just think about this week or next week. We're in it for the long haul. My advice is for you to forget that you have any shares of GME or AMC. Just Hold on to them and forget that you have them. Go about your life and check in on them in a couple of months.

5
apekoda 5 points ago +5 / -0

DO NOT FOLLOW THIS ADVICE

THIS IS WHAT THE HEDGE FUND MANAGERS WANT

IF WE DO AS NAUTICA SAYS: NO TENDIES, NO MOASS

WE ARE A TEAM and WIN ONLY AS A TEAM

HODL and NO PAPERHANDS

4
apekoda 4 points ago +4 / -0

If these guidelines are followed there will be no MOASS. IF EVERYONE HOLDS ON WE WILL NOT MISS THE SQUEEZE.

If we settle for only doubling our earnings, that's barely anything.

You last paragraph only promotes paperhanded bitches.

10
apekoda 10 points ago +10 / -0

Bought another share after the dip.

2
apekoda 2 points ago +2 / -0

Welcome to ApeWorld my Fren....

3
apekoda 3 points ago +3 / -0

Yep, it did it! Saw a short pullback and MOONING past $300!

I LOVE ALL YOU FRENS AND RETARDS!!!!!

5
apekoda 5 points ago +5 / -0

Seeing a pullback that was expected because the overnight price was above the Monday regular trading hours close. After this pullback I think it'll go back up, and I'm HODLing for forever anyway so I'm not concerned.

2
apekoda 2 points ago +2 / -0

I expect a liquidation break before a climb higher

4
apekoda 4 points ago +4 / -0

Planet of the APES!!!! HODL!!!!!

2
apekoda 2 points ago +2 / -0

Well I want to be a real Ape

1
apekoda 1 point ago +1 / -0

Thanks fellow Apes. Lets save our bananas and buy the dips, baby!

1
apekoda 1 point ago +1 / -0

Time to buy more.

7
apekoda 7 points ago +7 / -0

The reason AMC is up is because we Apes are buying and holding. To sell now is for PaperHands.

3
apekoda 3 points ago +3 / -0

I'll keep averaging down on GME and AMC. Wish I could buy 228 shares. Gotta save my bananas then buy more on the next dip. Good luck fellow apes!

10
apekoda 10 points ago +10 / -0

Hedgies can play their stupid games driving this stonk down. I buy the dips anyway. Let it drop. I'll buy more.

2
apekoda 2 points ago +2 / -0

Same here. I never vote because I never cared. Now I see a little different. I think that I will vote when it's time.

2
apekoda 2 points ago +2 / -0

No wonder the price is up. I dont expect it to stay at the top of the price channel but if it drops back to $140-ish then I will buy more

7
apekoda 7 points ago +7 / -0

THIS CUCK JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER SHARE. HODL HODL HODL

1
apekoda 1 point ago +1 / -0

Technical Analysis always plays a role in any stock on the market. At a minimum, it provides the optimum time to buy or sell. There's Fundamental Analysis as well. It provides the overall health and viability of a stock. Both are needed. This isn't an either/or situation. It's a both/and situation. How to we use Fundamentals such as the short squeeze plot, politics, balance sheets, and so forth to find good stocks to deal with, and Technicals to find the right time to buy are both important. More information is better than less information.

by ribble
2
apekoda 2 points ago +2 / -0

We can only hope

view more: Next ›