posted ago by Yakuza ago by Yakuza +5 / -0

I can't afford to buy property (even empty land), but is there some kind of index fund you can buy that tracks properties or gives you a direct stake in real estate development? Preferably something fractional so I can just put in a little at a time.

Comments (8)
sorted by:
You're viewing a single comment thread. View all comments, or full comment thread.
Hoshi 2 points ago +2 / -0

There are companies that sell shares in a business and you also share in the depreciation and growth. The bigger ones with the nicer properties expect you to have high net worth, but I am sure there might be ones that have further divided up the shares so instead of one share is 1%, one share might be a fractional interest of 1%.

maga_infinitum 1 point ago +1 / -0

dafuq is this asshole design /investingnewsDOTCOM with DUMBSHIT top bar bouncin when you scroll down. LMAYOO dafuq drugs they on with that bat shite INSANITY KEK

Yakuza [S] 1 point ago +1 / -0

Ok that sounds exactly like my time at Tachibana Real Estate in Kamurocho.

Man, the 80's bubble was wild.